you can be like sif.
you can be like black widow
you can be like jane foster
you can be like darcy
you can be like pepper potts.
But i suggest being like Mjolnir, and only allow worthy people to pick you up.
this literally gave me chills.
I’ve never hit the reblog button so fast in my life.
When you quote a fictional character around a friend or family member and they don’t notice
when you quote a fictional character around a stranger or new friend and they notice
BUT WHY AM I ONLY NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THESE!?
DID ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS!?!
THIS IS A ZORSE, THE OFFSPRING OF A ZEBRA STALLION AND A HORSE MARE
Me running away from responsibility.
Getting pulled into a fandom.
he better watch out for the ball washer
that last one kills me.
I’m so fucking upset that so much of the Lockhart stuff got left out. I really loved his character hahaha. Fuck. <3<3
LONG LIVE POTTER.
“Just follow me and run like your life depends on it. Because it does.”
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Prime Minister of Australia kicking ass and taking names (mostly Tony Abbott’s). [x]
Let’s make her the queen
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS POST